Read more +
MODULARThe Genmark Modular model is an unique genset which can fit almost any kind of chassis and can also be used for domestic use. The unit was specially designed for flexible chassis option where none of the standard generator sets fit...
Read more +
CLIP-ONThe Genmark Clip-on is designed to keep the fuel consumption low and the performance high. It has standard pin mount system and can be supplied with clamp mounting (upon request). Due to the low fuel consumption we reduced...
Read more +
UNDERMOUNTThe Genmark Undermount is designed to keep the weight low and the performance high. It has adjustable mounting beams which makes it possible to fit the unit in the best position on your chassis. It is fitted with a permanent magnet alternator...
PERMANENT POWER SOLUTION
Genmark B.V. has developed a product range for the Reefer generator market which is innovative and simple at the same time. Original design was made by Trademark Leasing & Trading B.V. in 2007 and has been improved over the years to give our customers the best units. The special alternator which is used in our product line is designed to the needs of the Reefer generator market and has unique features which can not be found on any other product. The unique features are the low weight which helps to reduce total weight of the generator set and allows mounting in the unit without extra support. The design also allows easy trouble shooting as there is no field exciting and no complicated electronics needed. Due to this design the units are also very easy to service. If needed we can also offer the alternator in IP65 standard which is more suitable for extreme conditions such as found on Undermount applications. In case you need a special generator set product Genmark is your partner as well
ALL THE PRODUCTS ARE DESIGNED WITH THE FOLLOWING POINTS IN MIND
- • Make the unit simple to operate
- • Make the unit run without electronics in emergency cases
- • Keep the weight as low as possible while keeping the frame strong
- • Reducing the size to as small as possible so they fit on European chassis size
- • Reducing the fuel consumption by running at lower rpm which is possible
- by using the right engine and efficient alternators
- • Reducing the noise levels by running at lower rpm
- • Reducing the operational cost by using standard filters